Company Details* One of India’s foremost end to end Transport and Logistics Company
* Led by promoters and second generation entrepreneurs
*Joint venture with a leading MNC.
*Have a run rate of 3500 Cr. in current FY
* Lack of strategic vision for business development and process implementation
* Need of collaboration and alignment among key stake holders.
* Divisions working in different silos.
* Unstructured & Non-standardized business processes followed at BU level Identified gaps in organisational structure.
*Set up systems, best practices and controls to improve operations and business delivery
* Set up governance structure for increased collaboration among key stake holders leading to quick decision making.
* Structured business reviews with greater emphasis on strategic issues and to cultivate ‘bias for action’
* Analyzed business opportunities and developed a roadmap for entry into new business verticals
* Increased YoY Revenue Growth of over 30% in this year
* Better collaboration among BU heads resulted in efficient decision making
* Entered into new business verticals and diversified the company portfolio
Company Details* A leading solution /service provider in the field of Cement & Steel Logistics
* Family led business run by promoter and family
* Having run rate of 200 Cr in current FY
Diagnostics* Lack of “what” and “how” ideas to achieve strategic vision of “3x turnover in 4 years”.
* Manual processes to track the progress of business operations
* Incompetent human resources and inefficient business operations at branch level
Work Done*Identification of new business verticals with strong synergies to fast-track growth
* Organization restructuring at all levels to ensure ‘Right people at Right place’. Key aspect was to identify critical
* Success factors of a position and then map people based on their competencies to that position
* Implementation of weekly reviews between branch heads and business heads
* Set up marketing function and strategy to approach for business Development
Impact*Increased YoY Revenue Growth of ~20% in this year
* Effective strategic decision making as a result of weekly review meetings
* More disciplined and focused work culture at branch level to achieve business goals
* Reduction in unbilled and outstanding dues resulting in appropriate working capital deployment
* An authorized channel partner for top brands of industrial lubricants
* A Manufacturer of machine & accessories for magnetic particle inspection
*Service provider for testing of equipment to OEM manufacturers
*Having run rate of 20 Cr in current FY
*Lack of clear roadmap to achieve strategic vision
* Unclear duties and responsibilities of Key Management Personnel
* Absence of defined processes & policies within the company
* Insufficient human resources for smooth running of business operations
* Traditional sales & marketing techniques were followed
*Structured and formalized segregation of duties and responsibilities of Key Management Personnel
* Set up system, processes and policies for production, business development and human resource management.
* Digitalization of marketing processes to expand business opportunities
* Streamlined and automated manufacturing processes
* Identification & analysis of new products and companies for expansion of trading division
* Increased YoY Revenue Growth of ~50% in this year
*Clearly defined roles and responsibilities of Management